Before you make a decision to use employee assessments, you should
ask the following questions of your assessment vendor:
- What was the most recent date of your product(s) validity & reliability studies?
- What were the final scores from these studies? .50, .60, .70, .80, .85?
- Can you send me a copy of these studies? And a legal opinion manual?
- Does your product measure the total person? Cognitive, occupational, personality and behaviour?
- How many different reports are you able to generate?
- Are the results real-time?
- Are there any other charges? Training cost or certifications?
- Tell me about your client support and training? Any cost involved?
- Will you be able to demonstrate how the product is working for me? What kind of return on investment reports can you provide?
- Is your assessment multi-lingual, multi-cultural, and can it be given in other languages. If so, how many?
- How long does it take for results?
- Do I need someone from your company to interpret the results?
- Is proctoring required?
- Is it customized for my company, position, department, manager, geography, or any combination?
- Can it be taken over the internet or paper and pencil?
- What else are the results used for?