When assessing a candidate for a position in your company you should
be looking beyond the recruitment process when selecting your new
employee. For that reason we provide a number of reports to assist
you not just in placing your candidate but in developing once they
commence with you.
will provide you with a %
fit for your candidate against the benchmark created. It also provides
a breakdown of the 7
Sales Skills and
Behavioural Traits examined as a candidate
may well score a high %
overall but in
one or two areas may be lacking the vital scales that the position
relies heavily upon.
Key in this is looking for any areas where the candidates scores
a 1-2 or 9-10.
If this is outside the benchmark you set then that person falls in
7% of the populated for Australia that
would score in this area. This then becomes important to examine closer
if this is a key trait for the sales role.
The report also provides coaching tips which are generated where
the candidates score falls outside the benchmark so you can further
develop any potential weaknesses.
Individual Report will provide
the candidate feedback in a positive manner. It highlights the strengths
and covers any areas where development may assist. It has scores but
no benchmark, it is a concise description of the candidate. While
you can make your own call about providing this to unsuccessful candidates
it should be provided to the successful candidate as a heads up for
development you may plan to undertake with them.
- When competition takes form, you are often ready for the
- The assertiveness and competitiveness needed to pursue
sales with confidence come naturally for you.
- You are often one of the first to accept a leadership role,
and may even find following others tedious.
- Your confidence in expressing yourself may occasionally
be misinterpreted as unwarranted pride.
- If accomplishing a goal is creating stress among team members,
you usually persist without hesitation.
- There are often times when you may keep working toward
a goal, even if the workday has ended.
- Often, you may find yourself trying to succeed when others
have decided the risk of failure is too high.
- You are willing to accept a challenge, even if failure
is a potential result.
If you would like a sample copy of any of our reports Click